1. GENERAL INFORMATION
In compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI CE), we inform our users of the ownership data of this website:
ALCUDIALINK.COM is owned by JAVIER GONZÁLEZ (608 732 794, email@example.com). Av. Pere Mas i Reus 27 – Puerto Alcudia, Mallorca (España)
Its access and use implies the acceptance of the conditions that are exposed in this page. The contents and materials that appear on this website are provided for informational purposes only. The owner reserves the right to update, modify or delete them at his convenience.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND USE OF THE CONTENTS
The contents of this website are the intellectual property of the owner or of third parties, without the user being understood to be assigned any of the exploitation rights over them, beyond the strict and correct use.
The reproduction, except for private use, the transformation, distribution and, in general, any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this website, as well as its design and the selection and form, is prohibited. of presentation of the materials included in it, unless there is express authorization from the owner and explicit reference is made to the ownership of the indicated rights.
3. DATA PROTECTION
The owner of the website will be responsible for the processing of personal data provided through our forms and that these are treated in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR).
According to Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the protection of personal data, we inform you that the personal data provided voluntarily when filling in our contact forms, by email or telephone, could be stored confidentially in our database of data.
Likewise, by sending one of our contact forms, you give your consent for us to use your personal data in order to inform you about the services requested, respecting in any case Spanish legislation on data protection.
The data collected is in no case shared with third parties or used to carry out any type of marketing campaign. To exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, please contact us through this form .
The owner explicitly agrees to keep all data and information received from its users and/or clients through this website in the strictest confidentiality. He will only request essential personal data. Said data will be treated exclusively for communication and / or procedures between the user and the owner, and in no case will they be used for other uses or transferred to third parties. The common anonymous data record of visitors, such as browser or language, is collected for statistical purposes only.
- Clients (people with whom a business relationship is maintained as clients)
- Potential clients (people with whom you want to maintain a commercial relationship as clients)
- Management of the relationship with customers
- Management of the relationship with potential clients
Categories of personal data
- Those necessary for the maintenance of the commercial relationship. Bill, send offers or promotions by email, after-sales service and loyalty (customers)
- Identification: name, e-mail, telephone (clients and potential clients)
- Transaction: to make possible the purchase / sale (customers)
Axarnet Comunicaciones S.L
C/ Cipriano Maldonado Jiménez, Local 3F. 29740
Torre del Mar (MALAGA), Spain
Data retention period: The deadlines set by the tax legislation regarding the prescription of responsibilities (customers)
Know your rights
- The right to be informed: informed of who, what, when, why and where the data will be treated
- The right of access: the right to obtain a confirmation that your data will be processed; access to your personal data; and other complementary information
- The right of rectification: in the event that your personal data is not accurate or incomplete
- The right of withdrawal (“the right to be forgotten”): the right to have your personal data deleted and to prevent their treatment
- The right to limitation of treatment: you can request that the use of your data is being stopped
- The right to data portability: you can obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes in different services (that is, transfer personal data easily from one computer environment to another in a secure manner, without preventing their use)
- The right of opposition: means that you can oppose treatment based on legitimate interests, direct marketing or profiling activities, or processing for the purpose of research and obtaining statistical data
The interested party (hereinafter, USER) who provides personal data through this website, any of our services, or through other channels (for example, social networks) is informed of its incorporation into the ALCUDIALINK files.
More detail about the purposes of your data
Depending on the context and purpose for which, in each case, the USER has provided the data, it will be treated to:
- Contact the sender of the information, respond to your request, request or query and follow up later.
- Manage, where appropriate, the publication of the comments made by the USER on this website.
- Manage, where appropriate, the publication of questions, answers and queries made by the USER and verify the accuracy of the information provided.
- Manage, where appropriate, your order and carry out the service contracted by the USER, its billing and collection.
- Manage and control the client portfolio.
- Manage, where appropriate, the participation of the USER in the promotions available on this website.
- Manage, where appropriate, the registration process of the USER on this website.
- Manage, where appropriate, the profile of USER to offer content in a personalized way.
- Prepare newsletters and send them electronically.
- Provide the USER with the service contracted through our products.
- In the case of filling out a contact form or sending an email only to ask any question or query, the information provided (name, email, telephone) will not be included in any database or used to send promotions or newsletters.
- In the event that third-party data, including contact persons, are provided, you must previously, under your responsibility, request the consent of such persons and inform them of all the provisions of this clause.
The owner guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data reflected in Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data and in Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, by which The Development Regulation of the LOPD and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU RGPD) 2016/679 are approved.
The personal data collected through the forms on this website are processed only by company staff, who have adopted the appropriate security measures for the data provided and installed all the technical means and measures at their disposal. to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data that you provide us.
ALCUDIALINK has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and confidentiality of personal data and thus prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the Ley Orgánica (Organic Law) 15/1999 of 13 December, the Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal (Protection of Personal Data, hereinafter, LOPD), and the Real Decreto (Royal Decree) 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves its Reglamento de desarrollo (Development Regulation, hereinafter, RDLOPD). As of May 25, 2018, in accordance with the Reglamento General de Protección de Datos (General Data Protection Regulations, hereinafter, RGPD).
The transmission of personal data through this website is done through a secure server system, which guarantees your privacy. This is achieved through the SSL protocol, encrypting the data sent. The USER can check that his browser is safe by verifying that the padlock symbol appears in his navigation bar and also that the URL does not start with the letters http, but https.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the USER must be aware that the security of computer systems can never be absolute. Likewise, it must be taken into account that, when personal data are provided through the Internet, this information can be collected without their consent and subsequently processed by unauthorized third parties. ALCUDIALINK declines any type of responsibility regarding the consequences that such acts may have when the USER has voluntarily published the information.
Collection and processing of personal data
Given the duty to inform our users about the collection of personal data that can be carried out through our website (for example, by sending emails or through the forms included), the owner will be considered as responsible for the data collected through the means described above.
The personal data received through our website is collected in order to meet the requests made by users, or for inclusion in the contact list, provision of services or management of the business relationship. In any case, these data will only be obtained to perform the requested service, or to be able to respond adequately to the request for information made by the user.
If you have left a message through our contact forms, you can request to receive an export file of the personal data we hold, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we delete any personal data. This does not include any data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
As a service to our visitors, this website may include hyperlinks (links) to other sites that are not operated or controlled by alcudialink.com. Therefore ALCUDIALINK does not guarantee, nor is responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these non-www.alcudialink.com websites, please note that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
For specific questions about privacy you can contact us .
4. COOKIES POLICY
In compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that we use our own and third-party cookies to ensure the proper functioning of the website and to facilitate and improve navigation for users , for example, to remember the pages visited, preferences and display settings, or offering each user information that may be of interest to them.
What are cookies?
Cookies allow, among other things, to collect statistical information, facilitate certain technical functionalities, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits or preferences of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain, they can be used to recognize the user . Cookies are stored on the computer or mobile device in order to identify the browser while interacting with a specific website or application. A website can set a cookie in the browser only if the browser’s preferences allow it.
Types of cookies
- Technical cookies: they serve to help improve the quality of the services offered by a website, storing user preferences (for example, language) or tracking trends.
- Statistical cookies: they collect information on the date of the visit, the address and the title of the visited web page, etc. The reports generated from this information are only statistical, giving information about the browsing behavior anonymously.
- Session cookies: they save information about the registered user (for example, the username) so as not to have to enter it on each page.
- Analytical cookies: they are used to track the origin of visits (for example, the search engine from which the web was reached), the search terms that were used, the time the user remains in the website or the number of times a certain page is visited.
- Social networks: some websites may contain buttons to share content through social networks such as Facebook or Twitter. These services usually set one or more cookies when the user connects to their service, although we have no control over the configuration of these external cookies. Please, consult the websites of these services to obtain more information about the policy of use and management of their cookies.
Cookies used on this website
Alcudialink.com specifically uses the following cookies:
|Session||PHPSESSID||This cookie is used by the PHP programming language to allow session variables to be saved on the web server. This cookie is essential for the operation of the web.|
|Technic||wordpress_test_cookie||Used by our content manager (WordPress) to check if the browser can accept cookies.|
|Technic||wordpress_[hash]||Cookie used by our content manager (WordPress) to identify users connected in the administration area.|
|Technic||wordpress_logged_in_[hash]||Cookie used by our content manager (WordPress) to identify users who have accessed their account.|
|Technic||pll_language||Cookie used by our content manager (WordPress) to allow the content language selector to operate.|
Otras cookies de terceros:
|Analitics||__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmt, __utmz, __ga, __gat, __gid||Used by Google Analytics to produce statistical reports on anonymous aspects such as how users find the web page, how it is used (for example, which pages have been visited, the time spent, type of browser, etc.). Google Analytics may store its cookies on servers located outside the European Union. Except when necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law to do so, you agree not to share it with third parties. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.|
|Preferences||SSID, SIDCC, SID, SAPISID, OGPC, NID, HSID, PREF, CONSENT, APISID, 1P_JAR||Cookies used by Google.com (Gmail, Google Maps, Youtube, etc.) to verify user accounts, configuration preferences, management of access to services or other user preferences. These cookies are managed directly by Google.|
Acceptance of cookies
In some cases, the installation of cookies is necessary for the user’s browser to remember the decision not to accept them. Remember that you can change the cookie settings at any time by setting your browser to accept or block them.
How to manage cookies
To change the settings, block or delete these cookies, consult the configuration options of your browser. If you need help, you can visit these links: Chrome , Firefox , Internet Explorer , Safari .